TERMS OF SALE AND SERVICE - ELINS MODA
1. Prices – Elins moda
• All prices are including VAT (22%).
• There are no additional costs beyond what was clearly stated in the overall total of the "summary order"
• products shipped within the European Union are not subject to customs duties. Outside the European Union may be subject to payment of customs duties, any amount of duty payable is calculated by customs officers to verify the goods and you can not figure it when ordering the goods. The task of collecting duties will be given to the courier in charge of the expedition.
2. Payments – Elins moda
Payment can be made with the three following ways:
1) Credit Card
The commercial transaction on the Internet to the holders of credit card takes place in a totally secure.
The Protected Connection is guaranteed by Verisign. Encrypted data transmission with security protocol SSL 3.0 with 128-bit key.
2) Wire transfer. Attention: the order is considered confirmed only after payment.
3) Paypal. Payment guaranteed and protected
Payment by credit card or Paypal account is via PayPal's secure systems, in real time.
In both cases, OUR COMPANY can not acquire your payment information (credit card information or PayPal code) of the user.
3. Products – Elins moda
We have tried to work in the best way to get a graphical representation of the colors and textures of fabrics exactly as possible.
4. Measures and styles – Elins moda
The Your shirts are made according to the measures and indications, the choice of collar, cuff and pocket does not affect the final cost of the shirt. During the realization and up to the time of the expedition each shirt is inspected thoroughly to ensure that the measures carried out as ordered and that the quality is excellent.
You can choose between the following options:
a) send the body measurements, as explained on the site by the creator configuratore- for tailored shirts;
b) send the measurements of a shirt whose cut you particularly like;
c) choose your size among the standard sizes, see tables measures.
a) In the first case the measurements sent will be added centimeters of fabric in function of the fit choice. More precise measures will be submitted to us, the end result will be more beautiful, so before you proceed with the order controls well that the data entered is correct.
b) If you choose to send the measurements of your shirt you wear with pleasure and comfort you'll get a shirt with the same measures, but it is important to note that in general we can not guarantee that style and cut are identical, since it the style of the shirtIt depends on the modeling that can vary from company to company.
c) The standard measures are the size of the collar of the shirt completed.
For example, if the circumference of your neck is 40 cm, it is added to the measure up to 2 cm for comfort, and therefore your size will be 42.
5. Customer Care – Elins moda
Our satisfaction is to ensure your complete satisfaction and the pleasure of wearing a shirt Elins. If for any reason your articles clothing that you have received is defective, damaged or not in compliance with the order confirmation, Elins will replace it. Please visit the customer service of elinsmoda.com for more information.
We like to point out that in accordance D. L. 185/99, the articles clothing Elins are not subject to the withdrawal right, as custom made, but because we are sure of our ability and our quality, this alternative is offered to ensure an excellent service to our dearest customers.
6. Shipping – Elins moda
All shirts will be delivered at your home within 28 days of receipt of the order form. In special circumstances such as holidays, special occasions, transport delays, strikes, or else there may be a delivery delay of a few days than normal. The carrier has been selected for transport is GLS Express. For each shipment is guaranteed the traceability and then you can verify the departure of the articles and the time of delivery.
7. Information on the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 10 of Law n.675/1996) – Elins moda
In his capacity as interested, we inform you of the following.
1. Purpose of treatment – Elins moda
The collection and treatment of data relating to the person are effected in order enable the latter to company to conduct the following activities:
• marketing and advertising – elins moda
• sending of information – elins moda
• statistical analysis for marketing purposes – elins moda
• detection of the degree of satisfaction – elins moda
• invitations to informative and promotional events – elins moda
2. Processing methods – Elins moda
The processing of data for such purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated, but always respecting the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
3. Charges of the treatment – Elins moda
The data will be processed on behalf of the company by employees, professionals and companies charged by us, which perform specific processing services or activities complementary to ours, which is necessary for the execution of our operations or services.
4. Confirmation of the data – Elins moda
The provision of data to our company is completely optional. Any refusal to fill out the form or answer telephone interview no consequences except for the impossibility of using services offered by the company.
5. Setting subjective communication – Elins moda
The data, or some of them, may be disclosed to:
• Company employees not specifically in charge
• other offices of this company
The data will not be disclosed to third parties
6. Territorial communication – Elins moda
Considering the existence of telematic, computer or mail, the data can be made available abroad, even outside of the countries belonging to the EU
7. Rights of the interested – Elins moda
The Art.13 of law 675/96 recognizes to the interested numerous rights which we invite you to consider carefully. Let us briefly recall rights:
• access to the records of the guarantor;
• obtain information about the data concerning him;
• to obtain erasure and blocking, or the updating, rectification or integration, as well as evidence that such operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the information was communicated;
• to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of such data;
• to oppose the processing for commercial or advertising or market research.
8. data processor – Elins moda
Holder of the data under the law is this company, based in the place indicated in the header of this information note.
E 'right to consult, modify, oppose or cancel your data by writing to elins moda:
Via Gallia, 44
00183 Roma (Roma)
Tel/Fax +39 06.9581484
CREATE PERSONALIZED SHIRTS
ONLINE SHOPPING TAILORED SUITS